View Larger Map
Access by car:
- from south: A 42 and A 404 highway (Lyon-Genève) up to Oyonnax (end of highway) then D 31 and D 436 in direction of St Claude, Septmoncel and Lajoux. Before the end of the village, turn right in direction of Les Moussières, La Chandoline is located 1.2 km on your left (car park).
- from north: A 39 highway (Dijon- Bourg-en-Bresse), leave the highway to go to Poligny (exit n° 7). From Poligny, follow the RN 5 up to Les Rousses and La Cure, then find D 25 on your right in direction of Lamoura, then turn on your left to follow the D 292 in direction of Lajoux. Before the end of the village, turn right in direction of Les Moussières, La Chandoline is located 1.2 km on your left (car park).
Fin your itinerary on Google Maps or Viamichelin.
Michelin map n° 321 Doubs-Jura
Access by train:
- TGV train station at Bellegarde sur Valserine (Paris-Genève line) then the regular bus Bellegarde-Mijoux (1 h), then taxi or shuttle bus to Lajoux.
- TER train station at Saint-Claude then bus or taxi to Lajoux (15 km)
- La Cure in Switzerland
Access by airplane:
Genève-Cointrin airport then taxi or shuttle bus to Lajoux (45 km),
or possible to take the train from the airport to Bellegarde (Genève-Lyon), then the regular bus or the shuttle bus.
- Mijoux-La Chandoline: 5 €/pers
- Bellegarde-La Chandoline: 13,50 €/pers
- St Claude-La Chandoline: 13,50 €/pers
- La Cure-La Chandoline: 13,50 €/pers